Thursday, August 26, 2010

today's Little Chef is Zhang Min

today's Little Chef is Zhang Min. to do the dishes is braised pork potato stew The little guy was first peeled potatoes, peel the technology has been very good, and cut very fast, and he would ask me why I cut much faster than before, but also feel it is very simple, I asked you feel The Why? He said the high level because I am now, and yes ah, how changed is the high level of it? Chang Min-ah, that practice! yes ah. will be made to do more, ah, he saw me cutting vegetables When cutting the quick, said the teacher was amazing still, ah, all so fast, but also a whole with all. I say you can, like me formidable, when I was little, it will not, and is slowly training only to learn, Zhang Min, asked me when I can become so powerful as you, ah, I said quickly, and then grow up a bit, if every day to do, like me formidable soon, and the results Zhang Min speak in and when I do not care about cutting his hand. also invited Zhang Min to the opposite out to me, bought a band-aid, quickly completed the little guy, this time, Garcia ran across the term Are you all right. I said nothing, and a little bit.Garcia also said that next time if all of the dishes, you can tell me ahead of time, I brought you Band-Aid, so you do not have to spend money to buy some. Oh, little guy listening to the words of warm heart. Thank you, kids care.

No comments:

Post a Comment