Sunday, September 26, 2010

As long as a denim shorts

as long as a denim shorts, youth will be able to match the perfect look! fun gift to make leisure time! ~ ~ He he ~ ~ ~ many days I did not write a blog which is moncler not being written Well, ha ha. To wen Xin brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles houses have less and less, well sad pinch, we'd come Cai Cai, scatter Flowers welcome !!!~~~ @ @ @ to see this topic, will not feel strange pinching, huh, huh, because I like to wear canvas shoes. I rarely wear sandals in the summer, because I feel very comfortable cloth shoes will be ah. I am like the mad rush in the streets, but I like the burning sun, not too hot but I like this feeling, is not what ...... Anyway, I deliberately avoid do not like rainy weather, people feel bad, sad memories *** out my little nests for days and days, and I went to buy something, put on my shoes, and then with the girl, the students wear, Dianzhao wallet washed out ...... in the streets, the eyes of passers calm moncler jackets acceptance, self-confidence is manifested, generous. feel very qualities that ah, anyway, then, allow me to wear cloth shoes self-confidence have raised his head, is the canvas shoes for the confidence it?! following picture is the Aurora, good-looking you?
Since when do not remember like wearing canvas shoes, and every time I do not like wearing new shoes, I like to wear old shoes, old, dirty, but I can not wear dirty, because I was moncler sale girls, no boys will be wearing dirty like, hehe! T 恤 + jeans + sneakers = a comfortable summer always the most dynamic young everyone will go away a white T shirt, jeans, canvas shoes, girls gone simmering mouth of the sky saying: I will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment