Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Received a woven mm

Received a woven mm, close woven mm. Burst of cries from downstairs. I open the window, shouted down. Kanbar a thin old man came on p90x dvd set the stairs. He single-handedly holding a pole

scale, single-handedly carrying a box, his waist is also linked to a wine gourd. a door, his eyes would go straight in at me. rejects the old man received today have never seen

before, probably the first time in years. his eyes to people feel uncomfortable. wife had to waste paper, empty bottles piled up together, waiting for the old man weighing. do

not want the old man pointed to waste, I do not accept this. Oh, I asked the old man, you call her to receive woven woven collection, not receive waste it? exposed the cunning

old man look at me, suddenly sounded hoarse burst of laughter. I heard, the backbone of the fly from the cool breeze. p90x workout the wife see that he does not receive waste, a bunch of

things on the back balcony again up. I would like to send this old man I do not feel comfortable walking, but he not only P90X did not go, but sat down. The old man waste collection

rules do not know ah!
we are talking about a price, right? old man said.
on a price? I understand the question, since you do not accept waste, but also talk about price?
creepy old man has also sent a burst of laughter. he pointed to his chest saying, I am closing this for. What? I do not listen to quite understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment