Thursday, September 2, 2010

a stroll outside when he saw a man pushing bicycles

a stroll outside when he saw a man pushing bicycles,the front of Lou Zili have a dog,funny dog also jumped to the head of a grass,Yang sell knives to know it,is so long ago selling insert a straw,that this is to be sold.I asked about how much money the dog,christian louboutin the guy selling 50,I was asked to play,and I did not intend to buy,casually also 30 dollars,I thought to myself also so much it should not be sold,who knows the man has even agreed,christian louboutin shoes and I was speechless,was forced to buy back,I have enough to eat,eh,what means feed you Oh!
the dog to a country house,get him a box and made a nest in the yard,this dog very learned person,I paint it in my feet when playing in the yard my son sleeping on the couch when it slept under my feet,then I paint with the waste paper into a ball wrapped with tape to and it play it play it to see Jin ah,if not the old bite the ball it will freak,and then go crazy running around,ha ha,a small P dogs.Every day I give points to eat,when to eat it,I Chisha it Chisha,it is not picky,I do not eat the food when it did not.This sample also know that the yard flower bed to go shit,but then pulled feces everywhere ~ ~ time flies long I want to give it a bath I found that the roof of the christian louboutin sale old house has a solar set aside,but no bad those pipes,so I removed one by one to the inside filled with water on the sun,drying to afternoon heat almost enough,I blocked up the pool with a plastic bag,inside glass full of water,the handsome,oh yes,this dog's name was handsome,because I found a company to buy back the gave him a random effect name.

No comments:

Post a Comment